LEGAL DISCLAIMER: BY SCHEDULING AND/OR PAYING FOR ANY SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH POSITIVE SPACE CONSULTING YOU ARE ATTESTING THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LEGAL DISCLAIMER AND THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. FURTHER, YOU AGREE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND WILLINGLY ENTER INTO, AGREE WITH AND ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING:
1. In order to purchase a session you must be 18 years of age or older.
2. All consultations are for guidance only. Any information and communication with Positive Space Consulting and associates of Positive Space Consulting and this website are for educational, spiritual and entertainment purposes only.
3. No service provided by Positive Space Consulting and this website is intended to, nor should it ever take the place of professional services including but not limited to: medical, legal, financial, business and/or psychological.
4. Positive Space Consulting and the services provided by this website accepts no liability and/or responsibility for any actions and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on their consultation.
5. You agree to absolutely indemnify and hold harmless Positive Space Consulting and this website.
6. Copyright and confidentiality laws apply. You agree you will not publish, display, share, distribute and/or archive any material, photo, content, etc. without express written permission from Positive Space Consulting.
7. Social Media: You may share our content and videos on appropriate social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) as long as appropriate attribution is given. For permission to share our content on other venues please contact Positive Space Consulting.
8. You have had the chance and taken the time to ask any and all questions, you fully understand and of your own free will, choose to enter into this legal and binding disclaimer and terms of service agreement.
Positive Space Consulting
Positive Space Consulting (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://positivespaceconsulting.ca/ website (the “Service”).
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use:
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address First name and last name Phone number Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City Cookies and Usage Data. We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data: Positive Space Consulting uses the collected data for various purposes: To provide and maintain our Service To notify you about changes to our Service To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so To provide customer support To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service, To monitor the usage of our Service, To detect, prevent and address technical issues, To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Disclosure Of Data: Disclosure for Law Enforcement Under certain circumstances, Positive Space Consulting may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Legal Requirements: Positive Space Consulting may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: To comply with a legal obligation, To protect and defend the rights or property of Positive Space Consulting, To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data: The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Rights: Positive Space Consulting aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right: To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you, To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate, To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you. You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Positive Space Consulting. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Analytics: We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Go Daddy is a web analytics service offered by Go Daddy Website Builder that tracks and reports website traffic. Go Daddy uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. Go Daddy may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.